- New York Giants Free Agency: So Far, So Good - March 10, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship - January 18, 2017
- Wendi Richter, The Fabulous Moolah and the MSG Screwjob - January 11, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: The WWF Women’s Tag Team Championships - January 5, 2017
- Forgotten Yankees: Curtis Pride - January 1, 2017
- Neville Is Saving the WWE Cruiserweight Division - January 1, 2017
- Little Pieces: Yankees Sign Ruben Tejada - December 12, 2016
- Should the Yankees Shop Masahiro Tanaka? - December 7, 2016
- Take Some Time to Celebrate: Yankees Sign Matt Holliday - December 6, 2016
- Let’s Talk About Rich Hill - November 27, 2016
2 thoughts on “The Jobu’s Rum Show: Yankees Calling Up Greg Bird”
We would like to use your logo for our softball team. Please let me know if this might be a possibility.
Unfortunately, last time I let someone use my logo for a softball t-shirt, I ended up finding t-shirts with that logo on ebay. I don’t really feel comfortable with doing that anymore. I really appreciate that you guys liked my logo enough to use it, and I’m sorry if this disappoints you and I sound like a jerk.
Thank you very much
Comments are closed.