Jobu explains the future of the Jobu’s Rum.
It’s been a blast writing posts for you guys for the last few years. I know my staff has enjoyed writing for you guys too. However, we’re going to be taking a little break over the next couple of months. You see, we always want to provide the best user experience for you guys. While I feel our content is very strong, and am very proud of our staffers, I feel that it’s time to redesign the site a bit. Over the next couple of months, I’ll be working hard to do just that. I may post from time to time, but mostly I’ll be working to get all of our content to fit our new layout, so bear with us.
We’ll be back in… full swing… come Opening Day (see what I did there?).
Martin Stezano, aka Jobu
- New York Giants Free Agency: So Far, So Good - March 10, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship - January 18, 2017
- Wendi Richter, The Fabulous Moolah and the MSG Screwjob - January 11, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: The WWF Women’s Tag Team Championships - January 5, 2017
- Forgotten Yankees: Curtis Pride - January 1, 2017
- Neville Is Saving the WWE Cruiserweight Division - January 1, 2017
- Little Pieces: Yankees Sign Ruben Tejada - December 12, 2016
- Should the Yankees Shop Masahiro Tanaka? - December 7, 2016
- Take Some Time to Celebrate: Yankees Sign Matt Holliday - December 6, 2016
- Let’s Talk About Rich Hill - November 27, 2016
One thought on “Jobu’s Hiatus”
Andrea Duffy-Cabana liked this on Facebook.
Comments are closed.