Hello Jobu’s Rum fans…
We’ve accomplished a lot over the last two years. Our first post was actually about Super Bowl XLV (remember our annoying female football fans post?), so it’s appropriate that we take our first real vacation following another thrilling Super Bowl game. Over the last two years, I and the staff have worked tirelessly to provide you with some entertainment. We’ve had over 500 posts go out and have watched the blog’s readership grow steadily. Hell, Google Jobu’s Rum and see for yourselves. That number one ranking comes from a lot of hard work and loyal readership. Thanks to our staff and our readers for the last couple of years.
Over the next few weeks, I will be galavanting around my beautiful homeland Uruguay. I haven’t been back since coming over with my family when I was five years old. I figured 30 was a good age to make the trip back. Anyway, we won’t be leaving you readers completely without Rum while I’m gone. I hope you enjoy the daily posts of our greatest hits. Our staff hand picked these for your enjoyment, so you know they’re gonna be good. I’ll see you guys in three weeks. Don’t worry. We’ll get back into the swing of things. I plan on having a lot of cool stuff to talk about when I come back, and our other staff members will surely be itching to get their words back to their loving public.
Martin Stezano, aka Jobu
- New York Giants Free Agency: So Far, So Good - March 10, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship - January 18, 2017
- Wendi Richter, The Fabulous Moolah and the MSG Screwjob - January 11, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: The WWF Women’s Tag Team Championships - January 5, 2017
- Forgotten Yankees: Curtis Pride - January 1, 2017
- Neville Is Saving the WWE Cruiserweight Division - January 1, 2017
- Little Pieces: Yankees Sign Ruben Tejada - December 12, 2016
- Should the Yankees Shop Masahiro Tanaka? - December 7, 2016
- Take Some Time to Celebrate: Yankees Sign Matt Holliday - December 6, 2016
- Let’s Talk About Rich Hill - November 27, 2016