Sorry this is a little late in the day, but I’ve been traveling to the GF’s parents’ house for a little Thanksgiving feast. I’m assuming all of you are doing the same, so you won’t miss us too much. Between Thanksgiving Thursday, black Friday and a friend’s b-day on Saturday (Happy birthday, Dr. Draft), There might not be another post until Monday. I wanted to wish all of our readers a Happy Thanksgiving and say that I hope you are all well and have somewhere nice to spend the holiday (and maybe watch one of the football games) this year.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody, have some Rum for us!
image courtesy of: AP Photo/Paul Sancya
- New York Giants Free Agency: So Far, So Good - March 10, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship - January 18, 2017
- Wendi Richter, The Fabulous Moolah and the MSG Screwjob - January 11, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: The WWF Women’s Tag Team Championships - January 5, 2017
- Forgotten Yankees: Curtis Pride - January 1, 2017
- Neville Is Saving the WWE Cruiserweight Division - January 1, 2017
- Little Pieces: Yankees Sign Ruben Tejada - December 12, 2016
- Should the Yankees Shop Masahiro Tanaka? - December 7, 2016
- Take Some Time to Celebrate: Yankees Sign Matt Holliday - December 6, 2016
- Let’s Talk About Rich Hill - November 27, 2016