Over the last month or so, we’ve been working diligently to redesign and relaunch the site. You guys might have noticed a severe lack of posts (thanks to Jerry Ballgame and El Bolso for basically being the blog for the last month), but we’re back now, so dry those tears. You knew Jobu wouldn’t leave you for too long, didn’t you?
Anyway, I gotta thank everyone who made this possible, including the good folks at purenine and our mysterious Turkish designer/developer. We couldn’t have launched without you! To the readers: Please feel free to shop around, as we’ve completely changed everything around. We’ll be working hard to keep the content fresh, and well organized, for your reading pleasure, so just sit back, read about some sports and have a good time.
Welcome to the new Jobu’s Rum!
- New York Giants Free Agency: So Far, So Good - March 10, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship - January 18, 2017
- Wendi Richter, The Fabulous Moolah and the MSG Screwjob - January 11, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: The WWF Women’s Tag Team Championships - January 5, 2017
- Forgotten Yankees: Curtis Pride - January 1, 2017
- Neville Is Saving the WWE Cruiserweight Division - January 1, 2017
- Little Pieces: Yankees Sign Ruben Tejada - December 12, 2016
- My Thoughts On Aroldis Chapman - December 10, 2016
- Should the Yankees Shop Masahiro Tanaka? - December 7, 2016
- Take Some Time to Celebrate: Yankees Sign Matt Holliday - December 6, 2016