Hello faithful Jobu readers!
It is with a heavy heart that I must let you know that the blog is taking a break for a couple of weeks, because I somehow convinced a lady to marry me. I don’t know how I did it, but I figure I should take advantage before she changes her mind!
Anyway, as a result, you won’t be seeing much content for the next couple of weeks, as I’ll be sunning and funning in Cape Cod for much of that time. Don’t worry though, we’ll be back in August, and stronger than ever, with more from your favorites like me (duh), El Bolso and Jerry Ballgame. Oh, and we’ll definitely be back with some more of that podcast magic we recently started laying down too!
Thanks everyone. We’ll see you in a couple of weeks!
- New York Giants Free Agency: So Far, So Good - March 10, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship - January 18, 2017
- Wendi Richter, The Fabulous Moolah and the MSG Screwjob - January 11, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: The WWF Women’s Tag Team Championships - January 5, 2017
- Forgotten Yankees: Curtis Pride - January 1, 2017
- Neville Is Saving the WWE Cruiserweight Division - January 1, 2017
- Little Pieces: Yankees Sign Ruben Tejada - December 12, 2016
- My Thoughts On Aroldis Chapman - December 10, 2016
- Should the Yankees Shop Masahiro Tanaka? - December 7, 2016
- Take Some Time to Celebrate: Yankees Sign Matt Holliday - December 6, 2016