So I recently got a new gig writing about the Yankees for Yanks Go Yard. This my latest post. I’ll hit you with an excerpt, and you can read the rest on the YGY website.
Over the last few weeks, the Yankees have really picked things up, winning six in a row and 13 out of 17. That surge in play has come, coincidentally, at about the same time as new closer Aroldis Chapman’s return form a 30-day suspension following domestic abuse allegations this offseason.
I’m not saying Chapman’s the reason the Yankees are winning, because he wouldn’t typically come in unless they are, but there might be something to be said for the confidence boost locking down the last three innings of a game gives the guys who are supposed to lock down the first six innings of said games.
- New York Giants Free Agency: So Far, So Good - March 10, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: WWF World Martial Arts Heavyweight Championship - January 18, 2017
- Wendi Richter, The Fabulous Moolah and the MSG Screwjob - January 11, 2017
- Forgotten Titles: The WWF Women’s Tag Team Championships - January 5, 2017
- Forgotten Yankees: Curtis Pride - January 1, 2017
- Neville Is Saving the WWE Cruiserweight Division - January 1, 2017
- Little Pieces: Yankees Sign Ruben Tejada - December 12, 2016
- My Thoughts On Aroldis Chapman - December 10, 2016
- Should the Yankees Shop Masahiro Tanaka? - December 7, 2016
- Take Some Time to Celebrate: Yankees Sign Matt Holliday - December 6, 2016